You may use Chrome or Firefox to run Verso but if settings are changed in IE then Firefox and Chrome should pick up those settings.
The basic settings that need to be checked and changed include:
- Set Pop-ups to: Always open pop-ups in a new window
- Set Browsing history (cache) to: Every time I visit the webpage
- Add auto-graphics.com to Trusted Sites
- Set the security level for Trusted Sites to Medium-Low
- Set Pop-up blocker to not block auto-graphics.com
Auto-Graphics has made a video for making the settings changes and it is available on line at
The steps to check or change browser settings are:
First: Open your Verso in Internet Explorer (IE)
Then: Tools menu > Internet Options.
On the General tab:
- “Tabs” Tabs button: Click radio button for “Always open pop-ups in a new window”, OK
- “Browsing history” Settings button: Click radio button for “Every time I visit the webpage”, OK
Then on the Security tab:
- Click “Trusted Sites”, Click”Sites” button to open “Trusted Sites” dialog box. Un-check “Require server verification”. Then If “http://mvpl-verso.auto-graphics.com” is in the “Add this website to the zone” box, click the “Add” button. Then “Close”.
- Drag the “Security levels for this zone” bar down one notch to “Medium-low”, then click “Default level” button. Click the “Apply” button to keep the new settings.
Then on the Privacy tab:
- In “Pop-up Blocker” section, confirm “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” is checked, then click “Settings”. In the “Address of Website to allow” box type: auto-graphics.com then click “Add” button. You should now see *.auto-graphics.com in the “Allowed sites” box. Click “Close” button.