Remember how much fun your patrons had with the Fizz, Boom, Read! science activities? Well, even though the Fizz, Boom, Read! theme is over, libraries across the nation are still adding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) activities to their storytimes and elementary and teen programs. NCKLS has a number of resources to help you if you, too, want to expand your programs with Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math concepts.
For more information about specific resources, click on the appropriate link below:
- NCKLS Story Time Kits with STEM
- Maker Kits (Making is all about hands on STEM)
- STEM Activities for Programs
- Summer Reading 2014 STEM Resources
- Summer Reading 2014 Workshop: Kathy Barco
- Maker Space Programming Ideas
- Pre-Packaged STEM Programs!