- Amount – NCKLS will match 80% of the total annual courier fees for libraries participating in the Kansas Library Express in 2023.
- Purpose – to facilitate interlibrary loan and resource sharing in the region and across the state
- Schedule – NCKLS directly pays a share of the courier to the service provider. The service provider will bill the library for the remaining amount in January or when participation begins.
- Application process – as outlined in the annual agreement. In addition, the library signs an annual agreement with the service provider in January or when participation begins. The courier service notifies NCKLS.
- Reporting requirements – report and agree to all terms as instructed on the KLE website and submit monthly statistics at https://kslibexpress.mykansaslibrary.org/.
- Libraries with unreported statistics will not receive a 80% match for this grant.