2020 Imagine Your Story: Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, Myths and Legends
- Workshop webinars
- CSLP resources
- Using the online manual effectively
- Craft workshop links
- Early Literacy playlist
- Evaluation form
- Statewide Performer Directory
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine resources
Counting for the State Survey
There are 3 types of programs
- In Person Program
- Live Program–“Prescheduled program presented by library staff, live stream” Record the top number of views during the live stream. Do not count any recorded views
- Recorded Program–“Created and Recorded by library staff to be viewed at any time” Record the total number of views until it is taken down or by 12/31/2020.
Other Important Things to Know
Q. How to Count Take it and Make it Crafts?
A. Each craft is considered a program and record participation as how many crafts are taken.
Q. Where do you record if you are uncertain about age of partcipant
A. Funnel everything through the school-age children line if you don’t know the age breakdown. School -age children are the target audience for many summer reading activities.
Previous Summer Themes
2020: Imagine your Story
2019: A Universe of Stories
2018: Libraries Rock!
2017: Build a Better World
2016: On Your Mark, Get Set. . .READ!
2015: Every Hero has a Story!
2014: Fizz, Boom, READ!