- Amount is based on library service levels for service population as defined in the SKPL
- Purpose – to improve local collections and extend resource sharing in the region with physical and digital circulating materials
- Schedule – funds are available on account and available to spend beginning January 1, 2023, contingent on receipt of the annual agreement. Funds must be spent or encumbered by the date specified by the NCKLS Business Manager in early December.
- Complete the annual agreement in December by the designated deadline with appropriate signatures and meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the annual agreement.
- Reporting requirements– report total number of items purchased with grant funds on the NCKLS annual report.