Per Capita Grant
- Amount – a combination of a base amount and per capita formula approved by the System board and the population reported in the annual Kansas Public Library Survey.
- Purpose – to help libraries meet standards in the SKPL that are identified locally and to level funding for the wide population differences in the service level ranges defined in the SKPL. The library may use their discretion when it comes to spending these funds.
- Schedule – Checks will be mailed to the library by mid-May, contingent on receipt of the annual agreement and meeting all eligibility requirements.
- Complete the annual agreement in December by the designated deadline with appropriate signatures and meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the annual agreement.
- Reporting requirements – report how the library used the funds on the NCKLS annual report. Estimates for work and/or receipts for purchases are not required.